Are you interested in the Mexican scholarships? well, you’re in the right place. today we’ll be covering a great deal of information concerning the Mexican Government Scholarships For International Students 2023.
The entire content feeds you details on; The Mexico Government Scholarship 2023, the financial Benefits of the Mexico Government scholarship, the list of academic fields and majors, etc.
All International Students from more than 180 countries are eligible to apply for Mexican Scholarships. Clearly, this is one big opportunity for students from all over the world to pursue their Doctor’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, or Masters’s Degree free of cost from Mexico.
The award is provided by Mexico Government. Also, the Scholarship is available for the academic session of 2022-24.
Table of Contents
Why choose The Mexican Scholarship?
The Mexico Scholarship covers all academic fields and majors and is available for students from all over the world to undertake an Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree. It also covers all the expenses to study abroad.
Presently, over 70 Education Institutions Superiors Mexicans (IES) participate and all have academic programs registered Under Mexican Government scholarships for foreign students.
Also, the applications are open to all Nationalities. In addition, the scholarship is offered by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE), through the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID).
Details of Mexico Government Scholarship 2023
- University: Mexico Universities
- Degree level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: Mexico
Financial Benefits of Mexico Government Scholarship
Undeniably, Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program for International Students.
The scholarship provides all the necessary costs to study in Mexico. Details of the covered expenses are given below:
- Medical insurance through the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS), whose validity will begin from the seventh month of the scholarship, Also with a duration corresponding to the scholarship period granted. In the case of Private Institutions, AMEXCID will be responsible for this management. However, In the case of Public Universities, it will be directly with that Higher Education Institution.
- Enrollment and Tuition Fees; in accordance with the provisions of the program of each Mexican Educational Institution, and subject to the final decision of each Institution, issued through the acceptance letter.
- Exemption from the cost of issuing the Mexican visa.
- International air transportation upon satisfactory completion of the scholarship. The ticket will be granted in tourist class and according to the flight route.
List of Academic Fields and Majors:
Subsequently, the Mexico Government Scholarship offers almost all academic fields which are offered in 70 Universities in Mexico.
List of Participated Universities
Visit the link below to view over 70 universities that have participated in the Mexico Scholarships. Visit to see list of universities.
Duration of the Award
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 Years)
- Graduate-level Research and Postdoctoral Fellowship (12 months)
- Specialization (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (2 years)
- Doctoral Programs (3 or 4 years)
- Medical Specialization and sub-specialization (3 years)
Significantly, over 180 countries from all over the world are participating in the Mexico Scholarship Program.
Students with residency in the following Countries may apply for scholarships, visit the link to view countries.
Top apply for the Mexico Government Scholarship below are the required documents;
- Scholarship application form, duly completed and signed.
- A detailed letter, explaining the reasons that got you motivated to study in Mexico. (Maximum 2 pages, with letter Arial size 12 and single line spacing).
- Curriculum vitae. (Maximum 3 pages, with Arial font size 12 and single line spacing).
- Letter of academic acceptance from the Mexican institution recipient or response of the HEI to the application for admission (see Requirements section of the acceptance letter).
- Letter of commitment to return to the country of origin.
- Letter of acceptance of the terms of the Call.
- Copy of the birth certificate.
- Copy of the valid passport in color and in open book format or government-issued photo ID.
- Copy of the medical certificate issued by a public institution or private health, with a maximum of 3 (three) months prior to the presentation of the application, indicating that the Applicant is in good health.
- In those cases in which Spanish is not the mother tongue of the applicant, must submit a copy of proof of advanced knowledge of the Spanish language issued by any university or educational center for its accreditation, which guarantees a minimum level of B2, within the Common Framework European Reference.
- Letter in which the applicant states under protest to say the truth, that the information provided is true.
- All documents and forms must be in Spanish or submitted with translations into Spanish.
Eligibility Criteria for Mexico Government Award:
- Students having nationality from any one of the countries listed above are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants currently not living in Mexico.
- Bachelors, Master’s, or Ph.D. Degrees as required by the program for which the scholarship is requested.
- The scholarships will be awarded on academic excellence.
- Be accepted, or currently enrolled in a program of the participating Mexican institutions in the Call.
- The academic excellence of the candidate in the intended area of study.
- The intended field of study or specialization in Mexico is related to the applicant’s academic and job history.
- The area of study is important too and has a direct impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
- The program must relate specifically, to current or approved projects that have an impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
The last date to apply for Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico for International Students is 24th July 2023.
How to Apply for Mexico Government Scholarship?
Follow the instructions below to apply for the scholarship:
- Apply Online at Academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA): https://sigca.sre.gob.mx
- The registration of applications must be in Spanish.
- The SIGCA portal remains open to receive applications for a period between June 20, from 6:00 pm to 11:59 pm Central Mexico time on July 24, 2023. Particularly, it is necessary that the documentation be attached in accordance with the indications of the System and of the scholarship to which you aspire.
- The request is made in a personal capacity meaning only one person will be accepted.
- The applicant who has more than one nationality may submit a single application, correspondingly to one of the eligible countries in this Call. It must be presented according to the nationality with which it will be accredited to the applicant.
- Only applications that apply for a scholarship will be evaluated at length within the academic offer of this Announcement.
We also Recommend
- 20 Full Scholarships in USA for African Students 2023
- Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway Scholarship 2023
- 10 Lefthanded Scholarships 2023
- Easiest Medical Schools to Get Into in California
- Cheapest Medical School in the USA for International Students